Managed Print Services Can Take Your Printing Infrastructure from So-So to Outstanding.
Managed Print Services is about more than just printers. It’s everything related to printers, their output, supplies and support, the way you use documents, and the people and processes that intersect each of these. MPS helps you gain visibility and control of document processes and costs. This ultimately saves money, automates steps, boosts productivity, and improves document security and environmental sustainability. See? Outstanding.
How MPS Works
We use a proven, three-step approach toward improving your printing processes:
1. Assess and Optimize
In the first stage of our relationship with you as a client, our experts use best-in-class tools and processes to create an accurate baseline of your current spending. We design a solution that reduces your costs and supports your sustainability goals. We’ll look across your office and production environments to create a holistic view of your document needs. Our award-winning technologies provide the accurate information you need to take action.
2. Secure and Integrate
Once your printing is optimized, we ensure everything is connected to your IT environment in a secure and compliant way. We turn on solutions for printing from mobile devices and provide print queue management. Our approach integrates into your existing IT environment and network with minimal disruption, so MPS becomes a more welcome part of your business.
3. Automate and Simplify
Migrating you to higher levels of print and document management maturity--including converting paper-based workflows to digital, and re-engineering processes for greater efficiencies--is the third stage of next-generation MPS. We call this stage “Automate and Simplify,” and this is where things get really interesting. We offer services and technology that take workflow automation beyond just scanning and digitizing paper documents and go deeper into real business transformation.
- CompleteView Pro Assessment for Print Services. Accurate savings analytics start with detailed knowledge of your current operating environment. We help you identify ways to deliver more efficient services and reduce costs.
- Content Management Services. Capture, store, share and transform paper-based and electronic documents from the web, desktop applications, tablets, smartphones and multi function printers.
- Document Analytics Services. Understand how, where and why documents are used, and then work smarter through digitization, workflow optimization and distributed access.
- MFP Workflow App Customization Service. Harness the power of ConnectKey technology to create highly targeted workflows that aren’t available through off-the-shelf software.
- Mobile Print Solution. Our mobile print app locates printers within a public print network using GPS and maps, and securely sends a print job to the desired location.
- Print Awareness Tool. A gamification approach to sustainability management and reducing print volumes.
- Print Security Audit Service. Software scans your network and audits entire printer fleets, then manages firmware updates and ongoing reporting.
- Secure Print Manager Suite. Add more print security, control and reporting without disrupting IT infrastructure. Print-based processes become even more cost efficient, secure and automated through tools for authentication, print roaming, reporting, a rules engine and a credit & reporting module.
- Workflow Assessment Services. Gain a data-driven view of document-based business processes. This package combines Xerox workflow domain expertise, qualitative and quantitative information gathering, and proprietary tools and analytics. These result in more efficient, secure and optimized document processes.
Read the full article here.